IIH Behavioral Support Services
Creative Healthcare Services Corp. offers Behavioral Support Services that helps improve the quality of life of people who experience challenging behavior. These challenging behaviors can negatively affect their relationships, and it can make it difficult for them to participate in everyday activities and routines.
We have Master’s and Doctoral Level BCBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts) to provide the following services:
- Design and implements individualized behavior intervention and support plans
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Design and uses appropriate methods of data collection
- Collaborate with families and other professionals, and provide training and supervision to the BCaBA’s and BT’s
To also provide support, we have Bachelor’s Level BCaBAs (Board Certified Assistant Behaviors Analysts) who can perform the work of the BCBA and receive supervision from BCBA. We also have Bachelor’s Level BTs (Behavioral Technicians) who implement the ABA principles specified in the Behavior support Plan.
With our Behavioral Support Services at Creative Healthcare Services Corp., we aim to:
- Work closely with the consumer, their family, and coordinate with their healthcare team
- Thoroughly assess the consumer’s condition, needs, and situation
- Develop and implement a care plan that will positively change the consumer’s challenging behavior
For more in-depth information, simply dial 856-979-9690 now.