IIH Clinical Support Services
At Creative Healthcare Services Corp., we provide Clinical Support Services for a variety of consumers including children, adolescents, young adults, and adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities. With these services, we seek to make our consumers feel independent, to help improve their quality of life, and to help them continue functioning within their communities.
Our Clinical and Therapeutic Staff include Master’s and Doctoral Level Clinicians : Licensed Psychologists, Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs), (Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs), and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFTs), with a vast experience of working with youths who have intellectual and developmental disabilities, and their families.
Based on targeted needs and target dates for accomplishment of goals, our dedicated staff performs clinical consultation/evaluation including:
- Develop individualized service plan
- Implement service plan
- Individual, family, and group counseling
- Provide instruction in learning adaptive frustration tolerance and expression, which may include anger management
- Provide instruction on stress reduction techniques
- Problem solving skills
- Positive behavior Support
- Social skills development
- Trauma informed counseling
- Coordinating with agencies
With our Clinical Support Services at Creative Healthcare Services Corp., we aim to:
- Provide personalized diagnostic consultations and evaluations by qualified healthcare professionals
- Provide support for a smooth transition from the hospital to consumer’s home
- Provide the consumer with the opportunity to stay at the comforts of their own residence while getting the services that they need.
- And many more
Contact us now at 856-979-9690 to learn more about these services. We would be happy to discuss it with you!